Friday, September 28, 2007

Who am I?

To anyone interested in reading this, here is my intro...
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, godmother, granddaughter, cousin, oh shoot, the list goes on, you get the idea. Most importantly to me are the first few listed anyways.

My hubby... I am married to the most wonderful man who loves me completely unconditionally. We have been together for an amazing 10 years. We've been through alot together (see up coming posts for more details) Overall, I can't believe I am so lucky and remind myself of that daily.

My children... I have 4 GIRLS!!! Molly is 6, Lolo is 4, Annie is 2 and the newest addition is Dels, who is 2 weeks old. Yup...I'm busy!! I don't know how I managed to get away with sitting to write this, I should be doing thank you notes for baby gifts. Another day perhaps. My children fill my life with so much happiness, a bit of craziness, but overall just alot of love! (check back for future posts on life with my girls)

Jake... Oh and did I mention the cat? We can't forget to mention Jake, we might forget to feed him from time to time, but he should be mentioned. Jake is an all gray almost 15 pound cat....who is crazy. ( there should be some good posts about him as well)

Extended family... This could take awhile and is full of fun, interesting stories. My hubby is one of 11 children- HUGE family. I am oldest of 4 children. Everyone has intesting stories, we are all a bit crazy in our own way. (trust me lots of posts on this soon)

So in a nutshell, this is me, this is my life and I am about to expose it to anyone interested in reading. (so check back to future postings)

No comments: