Monday, January 7, 2008

<3 Award



I would like to say THANK YOU to Kathryn at Seeking Sanity. She awarded me with this award awhile ago- ok A LONG WHILE AGO, I had a bit of trouble getting the image to post and simply gave up after multiple attempts. I had a few minutes today and tried again- it worked! What do you know. So I will rewrite what I originally wrote...all about how I didn't understand this award, how I sat looking at it stumped trying to figure out what exactly I was going to say about an award I didn't understand...what do you say? Thanks for this UH...Award- it's too kind of you, I uh- love it. Oh Wait- Love It, that's it. She loves my blog. <3>

It is blog etiquette to pass an award along. I would like to award Valarie at Please Don't Put Those Beans Up Your Nose!! http://thebutchkodynasty.blogspot.com/ Another Mom of 4 children and I love to check out her blog and see what her family is up to.

Also to Linds at The Daily Knack http://dailyknack.blogspot.com/ She always comes up with fun things to read about whether it's a family story, a contest or pictures. Check out their sledding pics!

7 comments:

Kellan said...

I love this award - congratulations - you deserve it and I love your blog too!! See ya. Kellan

L. Lemanski said...

Congrats on your award. I stumbled upon your blog and can't believe another mom of 4. Nope, not a mom of 4, just had my first about five months ago and have a newfound respect for moms--especially those with more than one. Plus, I noticed you're from Michigan (born in Detroit and raised just outside). After many moves, we are in Ohio. Loved the pic of your little one in the Exersaucer! We are just now getting one for J! She is adorable.

lindsey said...

You really deserve this award! I <3 your blog too.

Thanks so much for giving it to me, you are really sweet. You made my night!

Have a good one!

junglemama said...

Your family is beautiful. :)

Totally off topic, would you mind telling me how you got your blog to be a full page? I really like how you've laid everything out.

Becky said...

Congrats on the award! It took me a minute to see it was a heart. I must be tired.

Sounds like you had a ball with your sis!

kimmy said...

Congrats on the award! I, too, enjoy reading your blog!

Kimmy

Valarie said...

Awww, thanks for the award. I feel so special! :)
You deserve it, too! I love reading about you and your girls (and husband and sister and tall fiance).