Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SPLAT!






I have been splatted!! Wow, two awards in one week! I certainly wouldn't have thought my week would be like this when I rolled grumbly out of bed Monday! Thank you to Steph! http://4girls4me.blogspot.com/


Although I'm not sure...what is that splat made of? It looks a little like a paintball gun? Or maybe some of that sticky slimy stuff I find in mysterious places from my kids? I know...it's the spaghetti sauce I spilled on my white tshirt! I swear I CANNOT make spaghetti without getting covered in it! What can I say, I'm a slob!


So onto splatting someone, watch out Kellan- it's coming your way! http://www.ontheupside.info/

3 comments:

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Hi! Okay, I see these little "award" thingys all over the place, (and you sent one to me)but I just don't get what they are exactly, and where do you get them from Girlymom? I'm so out of the loop, it ain't funny! :)

girlymom said...

I wanna say you aren't that far out of the loop, considering I am right there beside ya! :) I am thinking tha awards are just a fun way to give someone a pat on the back. No clue where to get them from, I just get them when given to me. I'm not much help here am I? Sorry.

Kellan said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you very much for awarding me as well!!! I just love these awards - don't you? See you soon and thanks for thinking of me!