Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Update


Looks like someone could use a face lift!!

Well, the pumpkins made it outside, they did not rot and sag in my living room. Quite the scene seeing me carry these huge nasty pumpkins outside. Picture this, large black garbage bag over the pumpkin and then me trying to reach around, avoiding soft spots in order to pick this thing up. Oh, and open the 2 doors on the way, because my children just sat and watched. Thanks guys, big help! So anyways, our pumpkins didn't make it and my Hubby gets to do the trash dump because I am not trying to pick them up again.

Good news: We have a few much smaller pumpkins that we are going to try and find the time to carve to make up for our "sick" pumpkins. The things we moms do!!

2 comments:

Kellan said...

Yep - those are rotten! But kind of creepy looking - appropriate for Halloween, in a stinky kind of way. See ya.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This made me laugh. OUT LOUD! How funny. We have the same problem at this house. I hope the face life goes well! :)